Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is the must(hear)music playlist. by jacquee sovereign

I started making playlists for someone and it inspired me to share them with more than just that one person. So I will be posting three new bands every couple days- bands I think you should really listen to and love.

This is the must(hear)music playlist. by jacquee sovereign

M(H)M list Number 1: Pacific Northwest Music

Band: Jaguar Love // Album: Take me to the Sea // Song: Bats over the Pacific // Myspace: myspace.com/jaguarloveband
Band: Fleet Foxes // Album: Fleet Foxes // Song: Winter hymnal // Myspace: myspace.com/fleetfoxes
Band: The Lonely Forest // Album: We Sing the Body Electric // Song(s): We sing in time, WSBHBWA // Myspace: myspace.com/thelonelyforest


M(H)M list Number 2: European Music

Band: Mew // Album: Frengers // Song: 156 // Myspace : myspace.com/mew
Band: Dan le Sac VS Scroobius Pip // Album: Angles // Song(s): The beat that my heart skipped, Angles, A letter from God to Man // Myspace: myspace.com/lesacvspip
Band: The Kooks // Album: Inside In/Inside Out // Song(s): Ooh la, Naive // Myspace: myspace.com/thekooks


No comments: