Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The new NWB website goes live on June 1st!

We hope!

We are very close to finishing the website and putting it live. However, with our recent move to seattle and all the time that wastes- plus I am leaving tomorrow for my brother in laws wedding in CA (YAY), I have been left with little time to wrap everything up. So PLEASE forgive me if I am a few days late.


We are SO excited out the relaunch show! Thanks to everyone involved- the bands, the venue, the promoters, etc. xoxo

J.

1 comment:

KRUFC said...

Hi I am looking for a band to play at Kendal Rugby Club on the 28th August, I appreciate this is very short notice but someone pulled out on me!!

Can anyone help??

Thanks Alistair, please call 0781 677 9437

Sorry for this being a comment, I couldn't find out how to set up a new post!!