Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ok friends, I need your help.

Dear Friends and Fans,

You all know by now that Northwestbands.com is re-launching in June. What you may not know is that I (Jacquee, Founder/Owner of Northwestbands.com) will be moving back to Seattle in mid May (The 22nd).

Here's where I could use you: I am having a hard time finding a house. My husband, dog and I are looking for a nice 2-3 bedroom rental house with a fenced yard and basement in the greenlake/fremont/wallingford area. We're able to pay between $1000-1500 depending on how many rooms and if there are any furnishings provided, etc. We need your help to find a house! Craigslist is not working! And I'm losing my mind searching.

So if anyone knows of a house that fits our criteria, please let me know ASAP! We're responsible renters and have references.

Thanks friends!
XO
J.

No comments: